brain farts...flotsam...driftwood...and meanderings on hedonistic endevours

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Tuesday morning

8-23

So up at 7, with bladder full and geese attempting to get the anthem right after all, personally I don’t see what they have to talk about but that’s just me. I on the other hand attempt and succeeded, to roast my coffee from green beans today. Though after the wonderful roast was done I realized that I had forgotten to think of a way to grind the beans so as to brew the juice, Fortunately diligence paid off and I found my self grinding away in a cast iron pan with a piece of hard word firewood. Worked great and as I type here I wait for the grounds to settle out so that I might enjoy the freshest of fresh coffee’s this fine and cloudy morning. I think that is a good thing though, since the sun from my estimates will be rising from the least tree protected part of my site, the tent may be a bit hot with an early morning sunrise. Today off to see the Black Oak Brewery, from what I gather with my limited knowledge of the town of Oakville, I think it’s not to far away. Next I will figure out the train downtown, I know, I know, mass transit is a waste of the taxpayers money, but hey I thought I’d try to give back a little while here and help out where I see fit. Can’t wait to see Toronto! One question for you all out there, what happens when you’re alone for long periods of time, do you begin to talk to yourself? I’m starting to think that the human voice acts as a kind of drug that we need to survive. If others can’t provide it for us then we, as the resourceful nutcases that we are, must forgo sanity for a bit and spout forth with great nothingness just to sooth our soul. Till next time….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home