brain farts...flotsam...driftwood...and meanderings on hedonistic endevours

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Saturday drive...the start of vacation!

So I’m off on my trip to the great city of Toronto. Long drive, and well I’m tired and happy to be in Chi-town @ Gab’s parents. Got off around 4ish and hit the road. Unusual stuff I saw: a 15ft tall pink elephant with a martini glass in it’s trunk and a cherry in the glass, being towed behind a truck, Wish I had my camera at the time. Also thought of a good money saving opportunity for Chicago…Eliminate all speed limit sings, I kept looking down at my speedometer to make sure it was working: Speed limit 55, me 70, everyone else 200mph..or thereabouts. It was insane, I kept trying to slow down and I would almost get hit. So I’m here typing enjoying one of the beers I brought to trade with the Toronto guys, sorry but I needed it! Will replenish in kalamazoo. I need sleep will type more when I find a place to upload this!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home