brain farts...flotsam...driftwood...and meanderings on hedonistic endevours

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

tuesday morning

Got up late, damn its cold around here for the middle of July. Gab and I are going to meet with one of her professors to chat a bit about where we hope to end up next year or in a few months. Hopefully she can give us some good information. I need to get into the doctor soon as my wrist seems to be getting worse, I hope it won’t come to surgery but on the other hand (no pun intended) it might be nice to have it over with. Tonight is the Muddy Pig with the head brewer of Viking Brewing out of Wisconsin. Basically a beer tasting with some food and interesting info! I’ll let you know how it goes later on. Going to a work event on my day off, well at least it’s free beer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home