brain farts...flotsam...driftwood...and meanderings on hedonistic endevours

Friday, August 06, 2004

Not much new....

the store is getting back to normal after the big sale. Good news Gab got into the Tefel program at Hamline. Basicly she will be learning to teach English to non English speakers. The program supposedly guarantee's placement abroad when she is done, so we'll see what happens hopefully before the end of the year we'll be in a new country!!! A bit of a dream that always seemed out of reach. Lately we've been waiting to see what Gab would do if we moved so that her degree would not be wasted. I'm not really that worried about my part, I have a good knowledge of a substance that is consumed throughout the world, and I work hard when ever I'm given a chance, hopefully that can lead to something good! We'll see...Gab at the university teaching english and me in the vineyard picking snails off vines! SOUNDS GREAT! Or in the end I could sell paper clip sculptures to tourists on a street corner, just to make sure that my degree was worth it! Whatever happens though it will hopefully be an adventure of a lifetime! In other news, I tried to paint an old bike and put it back together and well I'm having trouble reassembling, not to mention that I was too impatient and ended up scarping some wet paint as I reassembled parts. It's a bike I found that has coaster brakes, not that I need a bike, I have a good one, but I wanted something to just ride up to the grocery store. I'll post a picture once I get it back together, though I'm not sure where to screw in some of the stuff that I had previously screwed out! Anyways my hand is starting to hurt so I'll stop typing...till soon...r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home