brain farts...flotsam...driftwood...and meanderings on hedonistic endevours

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Done!!!

SO I'm done...no more work...3 yrs later and I walk free of the Reeck family(owners of the Cellars). It feels weird to not have anything to do with it anymore. I mean for the past 3 years every day off or vacation was taken with the anticipation of what would be there when I came back the next day/week/whatever. Now I don't need to worry...but I do! The trust I built with so many customers/employees and friends makes me wish that only the best will occur here on out. I'll miss it. Whether I should or not, I did learn a lot and have a good time. I won't miss it too, right now I'm about to embark on one of those adventures that you read about: " One day I woke up sold everything and moved to Siberia, because I was bored" That's me now. I wonder what the story will be I tell down the road, how will the story unfold; knowing wouldn't be fair or fun. I do thank all of you for your support so many have told me that we will be fine and in my heart of hearts I know this, still it's hard to convince myself. I told Gab today as she was trying to syke me up for this last day that I didn't doubt the positive re-enforcements that I have recieved it's just that even if I still believe all will be well, I can't avoid the apprehension. It's inevitable. I guess with this Blog entry I just want to say thankyou to all of you who have supported us and had faith in us. I can't wait to do this, and I'm soooo excited to see what awaits us...in the end this is living life, no fear, no regrets, just living, and breathing, and awaking to new realities everyday. One things for sure, doing it with Gab is the best part of it all. Love you babe and see you soon-ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home